SKY Mining and Construction Machinery Co., Ltd. is a hi-tech, engineering group. We are specialized in the research, development, and production of industrial crushing, powder grinding, mineral processing equipments and other related devices. Our products have been sold to 120 countries and areas of Southeast Asia, East Europe, South America, the Middle East and Africa etc, and more foreign markets will be promoted in future.
We hold "Pursuing the Technology and Quality" as our management concept all the time. Relying on absorbing world leading crushing and powder processing technology, advanced management and quality control system, as well as our full efforts, SKY has earned high reputation among our customers.
19 Jun 2015 , Roughly 40 percent of molybdenum comes from primary mines, with the other 60 percent a by-product of copper or, in some cases, tungsten , Though the Mineral Policy of Pakistan in vogue only theoretically provides a.
6 Dec 2011 , pakistan is full of natural resourc there is need to pay attention towards it , separate large deposits of copperore, gold, iron ore, molybdenum, silver, , Pakistan has deposits of several minerals includingcoal, copper, gold,.
1 May 2009 , And which mines are controlled by which of the great powers? , Nickel and cobalt ores are known to the German copper and silver miners, but are ,, A chromium deposit is shown to lie north of Quetta, in Pakistan near the.
Anglo Asian Mining PLC's main operations span three contract areas in , which extends from Pakistan to the Balkans running through Iran, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey , Major copper, gold and molybdenum deposits in the belt include: